Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Preppy Wedding Hair Continued

Just want to show you the results from last night’s hair coloring. I think she did a great job. She kept it natural, but just lightened me up a bit.

Thanks for all the feedback, it is always great to hear from other brides and soon-to-be brides. I am making my practice appointment and make-up consultation for February. Apparently the make-up girl is one of the best in Richmond. But, the GREATEST thing about getting my hair done at this new salon? Moes, my FAVORITE place to eat in the whole world is catering. YUM. Now I know I won’t have an empty stomach on my wedding day.

And just because it’s Wednesday, I want to post my new favorite Christmas present to myself, my new black Nine West patent leather heels that I love. I’ve wanted them for a while and I finally just went for it. They are super comfortable and if you like what you see, you can get them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment