Thursday, January 18, 2007

Preppy Wedding Mania

As I alluded to in my checklist post on Tuesday, wedding preparation in my world is certainly in full-gear. Just wanted to share with you some of the fun stuff we have recently completed.

Invitations. We went with Rita Renning (from the William Arthur line). I wanted something traditional and we worked with a local vendor to secure the prefect invites. Here is a picture of the invite from the Rita Renning site. We went for a chocolate brown ink in thermography (letterpress and engraving were out of the budget, but beautiful), to add a little spunk. Also, the rsvp cards and the reception cards are just beautiful. I promise to post pictures of the actual invites soon.



The Dress. Had my second fitting last night. Definitely need to hit the gym in the next few weeks, but the dress looks good. Wish I could post pictures, but I will give you one hint, the dress is a Pronovias.

The Honeymoon. After lots of discussion, the husband-to-be booked the honeymoon last night. We’re heading to Aruba and we’ll be staying at a suite in the Bucuti Resort for six nights. It is ranked number one on tripadvisor.com and is adult only. Even better, we stayed within the budget!









If anyone has visited Aruba, I would love to hear restaurant recommendations.

There are lots of wedding projects still left to be done and I promise to give you some crafty instructions on some home-made projects I have recently completed!

No comments:

Post a Comment