Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Preppy Wedding Hair

Oh the saga. My lovely aveda stylist who has been doing my hair for a year now decided to book a trip to Milan on the exact weekend of the wedding. No matter that we had been on the calendar for six months.

So, today, I am meeting with another hair stylist at a neighboring Aveda salon. I am going in for color, although I may just get a gloss treatment. My hair is naturally brown and I finally have it back to its natural state after years of blond highlights. The only problem, I kinda miss the highlights.

So we’ll see what the new stylist recommends. Here are some ideas for wedding day hair I have gathered:

I really like the casual down do, since we are trying to keep it from being too formal.












I do have a elbow length veil, that should work with the half up do.















However, if it is raining (or god forbid snowing) in March, I think an updo with height in the front like this one looks good!



What do yall think? Up or down? It’s quite a big decision.
(Photos from theknot.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment