Monday, January 8, 2007

Look Whose Blogging?

So my best bud from high school just started a blog. She is now blogging, in addition to being a fabulous mom, wife and dear friend. Oh and guess what, she is pregnant with her second child. I think this one’s a girl.

She is certainly the kind of friend who knows all your embarrassing stories. She was there during all those fabulous high school lunches where we gossiped about just about everything and everyone. She was there when the high school boyfriend dumped me two weeks before the senior prom and then asked out my next door neighbor. She was there to help me destroy that favorite hat he had left at my house. She was there the night before I left for college and she’ll be there with me on my wedding day.

So aside from the sappiness, I wanted to post a picture of her adorable son who will be the ring bearer at the wedding. Can’t you just see him in seersucker wobbling down the isle?

We had lots of fun at the park on Saturday enjoying the 70 degree temps. Note my flipflops. And as I told her on Saturday, kids are a handful. I don’t know how she does it sometimes. In any event, I’ll be enjoying my status as Aunt Jenn for quite a while before I decide to have my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment