Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Wrap it up - Preppy Style

Ok, so I already shared my fascination with stationary, now I want to confess my love for wrapping paper. I inherited my love for wrapping paper from my friend Erin, who would use it to decorate our old apartment in the most unusual ways.

Pop coordinating patterns in a frame and you have wall art. Fasten paper behind a picture and you have an instant photo mat. Cover an old sturdy shoe box for atheistically pleasing storage options. Create a custom CD wrap (as I mentioned here). Or use monogram mommas advice and create lovely coasters as mentioned here.

All in all, a great versatile wrapping paper is a instant preppy crafters’ dream. Now that I have confessed my love, you must visit Shop Heidi. Her preppy gift wrap and cards are truly beautiful. The geometric patters are so clean and preppy, they just make me want to wrap something!

For you brides-to-be, Heidi was featured in Martha Stewart Weddings for an instant way to wrap and gift beautiful favors.


Happy Wednesday and Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment