Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Things I accomplished this weekend:
  • Began stuffing my extremely beautiful wedding invitations
  • Finished our dvd slide show for the rehearsal dinner to much success
  • Visited the in-laws-to-be’s beautiful new house, their kitchen looks like it could be a model for the food network, love it!
  • Spent some time with the preppy lil sis watching the devil wears prada (for the third time)
  • Did EIGHT loads of laundry throughout the weekend and I am finally caught up (don’t you love that feeling?)
  • Attended a Golden Globes Party last night (did yall just love Reese’s outfit and hair, got me thinking of bangs for after the wedding)
  • Almost got the honeymoon booked
  • Purchased my something blue, ties for my dad and the husband-to-be for the rehearsal dinner and a cute button-up to wear while I get my hair done. Oh and just one jcrew headband. It is officially an obsession.

Things I need to accomplish today:

  • Work, work, work
  • Completely book the honeymoon (St.Martin here we come)
  • Dance lesson tonight at 7:30 (no laughing tonight, I swear)
  • Confirm second dress fitting for tomorrow night
  • Check in on the bridesmaids special gift order
  • RSVP for Jr. League meeting on Thursday

I hope you all got lots done on this LONG weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment