Tuesday, August 7, 2007

It seems that things in my life have taken on a new laissez faire phenomenon. Gone are the days where I am up late imagining how the reception will flow and mentally calculating how many bottles of wine would satisfy our boisterous crowd. The nights this summer have been filled more with a burgeoning routine with the husband that has dinner on the table by seven followed by a long walk to the park at dusk. And I’m not complaining. I rather like the direction my life is going. Lately, I feel like being comfortably in love makes commitment and respect more tangible. It’s much more demonstrative and much more content.

And I guess that feeling crept into my creative pursuits (mainly this blog), so I hope you readers don’t mind too much. To assure you that I am in fact thinking of you and for you this week, I hope to:

  • Present some fun options for out of town bags that will help your guests feel more at home
  • Create a storyboard focusing on a Outer Banks wedding that uses a very contemporary color palette
  • Show you some great new bridesmaids/groomsmen gifts

You’ll also see some design changes around here soon. The Preppy Wedding has some vendors interested in advertising, so we’re trying to pick out the perfect frock to dress up the site and I’m working with a very talented graphic designer (who also happens to be my best friend) to make that happen.

So stay with me friends, I promise I won’t disappoint !!

No comments:

Post a Comment