Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Things I Love: An Open Letter to J. Crew

Dear Miss Crew:

How do you do it? When I'm so craving a new season (especially fall - football, cider, burning leaves), you just make it even worse. You update your website with the cutest, preppiest dresses, shirts, shoes, and bags and make me want to take out a second mortgage so that I can afford my dream wardrobe.

How can I be my best self without the new Lia blouse? I mean, why must you torture me by being the only outlet for my personal style?


Good thing the manager at my local store is a friend AND has offered me a weekend job this holiday season. That's right. Discount. Maybe I can finally attain the wardrobe I was always meant to have.

Thanks for your time, your monogram shop and your wedding collection.

Mrs. Preppy Wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment