Monday, August 27, 2007

Preppy Wedding Inspiration Mondays

Guess it is that time again - are you ready for some inspiration?

These photos come from Susan Stripling.

I love the look of these two in adirondack chairs. Much like the theme of Mrs. All That's Pink and Green and In Between's wedding.


And what a cute idea for bringing in the groom's taste (and or hobbies) once the wedding celebration has kicked into high gear. Have your caterer send send out the trays about an hour before the wedding ends.

Another great idea - stuff the cigar style service full of your favors, your favorite food (french fries come to mind), or even themed shots to keep the party going!


These pics are from Meg Baisden.

I've included this shot because of the bridesmaids footwear. Stephen Bonannos anyone? Love this look for a beach wedding.
And I know I've referenced dessert bars in the past, but take a look at this chocolate themed bar. Does this not make you want to go and grab a Hersheys bar? And you know I love the monogrammed runner.
And I love this family tree idea for a reception or a shower. It's a super cute way to display those great family photos.

Both of these photographers are based in Florida. So make sure you Florida brides-to-be take a look at other entries on their blogs.

I hope everyone has a happy Monday. I am already looking forward to next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment