Tuesday, December 19, 2006

100 Things About Me

  1. I have brown hair and brown eyes.
  2. I wore purple contacts for about 4 years.
  3. I had a phobia in third grade that the bus was going to leave me behind, I cried every single day for months.
  4. I was an American Studies/Government double major in college and amazingly I have found a job.
  5. I once worked at a museum and hated it. People that work at museums are pretty weird.
  6. I have had four jobs since graduating from College in 2002.
  7. I have worked since I was 15. Virginia doesn’t have child labor laws (just kidding).
  8. I got my learners permit after taking the test one time. And did it with my best friend Alison.
  9. My mom is an only child. I somehow inherited only child tendencies from her.
  10. I am anal retentive about how to switch on a light. My fiancé really loves that about me. (Being very sarcastic right now).
  11. I have always like to read books.
  12. I always got good grades, but never really worked all that hard.
  13. I want to have three kids.
  14. I want them to be tall, that’s why I am marrying someone who is 6’4. Well that and his amazing good looks.
  15. I always wanted to be a teacher.
  16. When I taught school as a little girl I had a fake lesson planning book and even graded and took attendance for my “students.”
  17. I am not a very good listener.
  18. I am extremely loyal.
  19. Sometimes when I drink too much I like to break things.
  20. I was in a sorority in college.
  21. I was in a drinking society in college (see number 19).
  22. My best friend is my fiancĂ©. He is the funniest person I’ve ever met.
  23. I never saw my Grandma without high heels on.
  24. I am a quarter Japanese.
  25. I prefer hand-written letters over e-mail. But I don’t send letters enough.
  26. Once during a hurricane, I let my best friend convince me to hang from a column in front of my house and I fell flat on my face. We were 23.
  27. Movie popcorn is my favorite food.
  28. I have never broken a bone. I did splinter my collar bone.
  29. My mom mad me take a bath before she took me to the hospital. I REMEMBER that bath.
  30. My dad used to play Barbies with me.
  31. My little sister had photographic memories for commercial jingles.
  32. When I was in college I went streaking. (see number 20).
  33. It was (and will be) my only attempt at public nudity.
  34. I don’t drink coffee.
  35. I do drink diet coke.
  36. I tried to do 21 shots on my birthday and only did 8.
  37. I still threw up that night.
  38. I hope my mom doesn’t read this.
  39. My mom has the biggest heart of anyone I know.
  40. She is also the biggest worrier.
  41. If I could have three wishes, one would be to have every item of clothing J. Crew has ever made OR ever will make. And then I would ask for 100 more wishes. Because that’s how you con a genie.
  42. I consistently have nightmares that I fall while walking down the isle and when I stand up my teeth are gone.
  43. I have very small hands.
  44. I would like to learn how to sew.
  45. I would also like to open a stationary shop.
  46. My favorite TV show WAS Lost. Until this year’s bullshit season.
  47. My favorite TV show now is Bridezilla (seriously how are these people getting married?).
  48. I am getting too old to watch the Real World. Can’t these people get a job?
  49. Oh god, I’m getting old.
  50. My favorite adult drink is a jack and coke.
  51. I bite my nails.
  52. I have a new obsession with J. Crew headbands.
  53. I wish I was a better cook.
  54. When I become a mom, I hope I can be laid back about it like my friend Paige.
  55. If I had a bigger bed, I would let the dogs sleep with me.
  56. My first blog obsession was Pink is the New Blog.
  57. My first blog obsession that did not involve celebrity gossip was dooce.
  58. I really like libraries.
  59. I am a democrat.
  60. I could never marry a republican.
  61. My fist date with my husband-to-be was a beer pong tournament.
  62. I am marrying an eagle scout who cannot find his parked car to save his life.
  63. My least favorite chore is cleaning the bathroom.
  64. I really don’t like high heels.
  65. Kitten heels are the best fashion trend around.
  66. I refuse to wear skinny jeans. (Some others were part of this pact and they backed out. Erin, I am talking about you).
  67. Sometimes I want to go back to school.
  68. I got into Chapel Hill for graduate school, but took a different job instead.
  69. I didn’t eat eggs, until my husband-to-be started making me omelets.
  70. My favorite colors are black and white.
  71. I like country music.
  72. I do not like Toby Keith.
  73. I used to have a large crush on George Stephanopoulos.
  74. I also used to dream about dating one of the Gallagher brothers of Oasis.
  75. I like polka dots a lot.
  76. My first gift from a boyfriend was a bottle of CK One. Remember the whole uni-fragrance trend. Hmm, wonder why that faded into oblivion.
  77. I drive a Volvo S40. She has a lot of issues. She has even had to have her computer rebooted. She may need therapy.
  78. My new dream car is the Jeep Commander. I just wish they had a hybrid model.
  79. My favorite dream designer is Diane Von Furstenberg for everyday wear and Oscar de la Renta for special occasions.
  80. My husband-to-be is a dreamer. I am a realist, or as he puts it, "dream-killer."
  81. Fall is my favorite season.
  82. I like watching basketball more than football.
  83. I think if a boy likes you, you’ll know it.
  84. I don’t think there are any exceptions to number 83.
  85. I think actions speak louder than words.
  86. When I drink alcohol, I turn break out in hives. See number 24.
  87. My favorite board game was the game of Life.
  88. I do not own an ipod.
  89. My favorite movie right now is the remake of Pride and Prejudice.
  90. My friends would say that I am outspoken.
  91. When I have kids, I want to stay home.
  92. I never work out.
  93. I may have to before my wedding.
  94. Looking at my organized day planner always calms me down when I feel stressed.
  95. I got my Christmas cards out the first week of December this year.
  96. I flew for the first time at 21.
  97. I am not athletic. See number 92.
  98. My favorite beer is a Bud Light.
  99. I wish I could hire Cesar (aka The Dog Whisperer) to train my pups.
  100. The first movie that made me cry was the Land Before Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment