Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Preppy Wedding Photos

One of the most fun decisions we got to make in the last few months was picking our wedding photographer. Since we got engaged, it was the one thing I really cared about and the one thing I wanted to really splurge on.


We decided on a great husband and wife photography team (if you are in VA, I would completely recommend) and they even have a blog!

It did take lots of research, with hours spent on google combing through some pretty awful websites. I mean, how can you sell a creative service and not have a great website. That's your business. Sorry, I digress.

I wish I had found the Wedding Photojournalist Association earlier. Their website is easy to navigate and all of their photographers go through a screening process. Photographers are linked by state and their price range, providing you with the tools to make a great decision.

Not getting married? No worries. This site provides you with hours of fun, looking at amazing photographs and allowing you to pinpoint exactly what you want for your wedding. And even better, while daydreaming, I am sure your groom will bear a striking resemblance to Brad Pitt or George Clooney.

Have kids? Most of the photographers also do family candids. Talk about adorable.

Good Luck exploring! I'll try to post later on some great ideas for utilizing your amazing photos during this holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment