Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Preppy Christmas Recap

Hope everyone had a great holiday!

I managed to balance spending time with my in-laws-to-be and my parents this year while pulling off a rather yummy Christmas eve dinner party. All in all a successful, yet not exactly relaxing, Christmas 2006.

A pic of the super cute lil sis and the super cute littler cousin. My sister and I are diggin red as an accent color this year.

The husband-to-be seemed very happy with his presents, especially the light up Tetris game that Santa so nicely tucked into his stocking. I think that he has beat his high score many times over in these last few days.

But, onto wedding fun. I MUST, MUST, MUST link to this hillarious site - Godawful Wedding Crap. If you want to laugh your butt off spend some time looking at this amazing selection of awful wedding products.

As the months to my wedding draw near, I have lots on my plate this week. I had my first meeting with my alterations lady yesterday, I am finalizing linen decisions this week and my mom has booked the venue for the bridesmaids tea party.

I also snagged the ivory version of my jcrew bridesmaids dresses on ebay, so I now have a getaway outfit that will last through the wedding after-party at a neighboring bar. All for the low, low price of 30 dollars!

No comments:

Post a Comment