Monday, December 18, 2006

Holiday Happenings

It’s been a busy Holiday weekend for this bride-to-be. After successfully navigating the groom-to-be through the last of our Christmas shopping (he didn’t even complain, well not THAT much), I managed to wrap 90 percent of our gifts and attend two super fun holiday parties on Sunday.

The first was a cookie swap at Anne’s house. Here’s the host passing around a sampling tray.












And here’s Lindsay and Sarah . Sarah may win the award for preppiest girl I know. And one of the cutest! She’s also a fellow Wahoo, so you KNOW she’s a smart girl too!








Mmmm. Cookies. So MANY cookies.

The second party was a family affair in my hometown at the home of a bridesmaid/best friend from high school. Santa managed to make an appearance and talk to all the kids. Well, all the kids who weren’t completely afraid of him!

Look at this face, isn’t he just the cutest.

This fun-filled weekend really took my mind off the wedding planning for a bit. Don’t worry, once I realize we are three months away, I’ll snap right back into planning mode. WAIT, THREE MONTHS AWAY ….

No comments:

Post a Comment