Monday, December 11, 2006

Perfect Preppy Place Cards

To continue with the Yummy Reception theme, I thought I would link to a great site for some of you girls that are doing a sit down dinner reception.

Place cards, table numbers and even menu cards are a integral part of the sit-down reception or rehearsal dinner. Enter Magic Wand Weddings. They have a vast selection of place cards in all color hues. I really can’t find one I don’t like.

I mean look at how cute these are.
And these come in lots of colors with four different sayings: Save room for cake, Sip champagne, Toast the bride and groom, Catch the Bouquet, Bon Appetit and Enjoy this special day.












And you know my obsession with polka dots. A letterpress polka dot heart, perfection!

Most of the options come with coordinating table numbers and menu cards. You can also choose to order the cards and personalize yourself or pay a little more for custom personalization.

And this site is not just for weddings. Imagine using these place cards at your next dinner party or supper club function. Another step on your way to becoming the next Martha!

No comments:

Post a Comment