Tuesday, February 6, 2007

I'm It.

I’ve been tagged by Melissa at Perfectly-Pink, so here goes. And yes, this is my SECOND post today.

1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? On the ocean. But, it would be a cottage and have lots of bead board. And shabby chic pastels. And all the furniture would be painted white, much to the husband-to-be’s dismay.


2. What's your favorite article of clothing? These days, my new black J Crew plaza coat. With a smattering of LuLu hair for that extra chic look.

3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex? Dark hair. Tan complexion. Nice teeth. (No someour teeth for me - P).

4. What's the last CD that you bought? Mindy Smith. One Moment More.

5. Where's your favorite place to be? At the beach playing beach tennis with the preppy lil sis. Cause I am GOOD at diving for the ball.

6. Where is your least favorite place to be? I95 at 5:30 on my way home from work, stuck in traffic.

7. What's your favorite place to be massaged? Temples.

8. Strong in mind or strong in body? Mind.

9. What time do you wake up in the morning? 8:00 or 8:15ish.

10. What is your favorite kitchen appliance? Kitchen Aid Mixer. Engagement gift from my mom. It’s just so beautiful.

11. What makes you really angry? Talking politics with my dad.

12. If you could play any instrument, what would it be? I used to play the violin, but I think I would like to be able to play the piano. And sing.

13. Favorite color? Black and White.

14. Which do you prefer...sports car or SUV? Hmmm. I really want one of both.

15. Do you believe in an afterlife? Yes.

16. Favorite children's book? I liked all kinds of books as a kid. I remember the Berenstein Bears being high on the list and I loved the Witches by Roald Dahl.

17. What is your favorite season? Fall.

18. Your least favorite household chore? Cleaning the bathroom.

19. If you could have one super power, what would it be? This one is easy. I would be able to timewarp to different places. You just think of where you want to be and you’re there. My friend Erin came up with this on a drive to Atlanta, oh around 3am.

20. If you have a tattoo, what is it? None. Though I was tempted.

21. Can you juggle? Nope. We do like to play keep away with Dempsey and LuLu, which has sometimes had me juggling their tennis ball.

22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to? My mom’s dad. I never met him.

23. What's your favorite day? Saturday morning. The weekend’s possibility is just beginning

24. What's in the trunk of your car? Stuff for Good Will.

25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger? Burger. With pickles. And mustard.

Tags All around to Megan, Kimberly, and Susan.

No comments:

Post a Comment