Thursday, February 22, 2007

Prepppy Wedding Finds

I’ve have some more preppy wedding finds for you. Let me just get to it.

Galvanized silver tubs have become a main stay for throwing a great preppy party or wedding. Check out NYC based Jamali Garden Supplies for a great selection of galvanized ware.

Also take a look at their great vases and urns. Most offer a perfect compliment to a preppy arrangement.

Wedding Paper Divas (who I blogged about here) are offering a bunch of new designs. I am dying that this one did not come out before my wedding. It is too cute.

I’m also loving these white lace lanterns from White Aisle. I think they look so romantic and very Gatsby.


A blog I just found today, Sisters with Style, posted here about Petite Prints. This company will design stationary around your “families” silhouettes. I just HAVE to have these for the after wedding thank yous. Can’t you just imagine this face as a silhouette?

I’ll leave you with a fabulous idea from the leader of the preppy word, Mrs. Stewart. Listed as one of her good things, these pie favors are a great spin on the edible handout. If there are any Richmond girls out there, can you imagine a favor any better than a Ukrops key lime tart?

No comments:

Post a Comment