Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Special Deal for The Preppy Wedding Readers

I got an e-mail from Minnie and Emma, the fantastic stationary online shop I blogged about here and they want to welcome readers to their shop by offering a 10% discount. Just enter WELCOME while checking out and off you go with some super cute stationary.

As I noted before, one of the great things about Minnie and Emma is the customizable envelope lining. All their liners are just so preppy with polka dots and stripes galore.


Make sure to check out their custom invitations, here and save the dates, here. There is an option for letterpress for all your girls who have the ability to splurge a little. Yall know my dreams of a beach house, so perhaps I’ll be buying a set of these one day!


No comments:

Post a Comment