Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Preppy Wedding Inspiration

I am going to be leaving town for work for a few days and probably won’t have the time to blog, so I wanted to leave you with some other teaser details on the wedding, since we are a day away from being March. As in, the month of our wedding. Ahhhh.
I am trying to work out a guest blogger of the male species to blog in my absence. We'll see if we can't get a 6'4 cutie to share his thoughts on the perfect preppy wedding!

Just in case you need reminding, our monogram.

The Inspirational cake (except ours will have more dots and the monogram with be more in line with the monogram) oh and no topper. I am just not a fan of flowers on cake?






The CD preview (I promise to post the how to later next week). And they look a lot cuter wrapped and tie with a brown grosgrain ribbon. Sorry about the color, my camera makes it look a little off.



Bathroom Basket Inspiration (which my mom is taking care of).


Thank you picture for the thank you cards to be run after the wedding.
And just and FYI - most pictures are courtesy of the knot. I hope everyone has a super fun and WARM weekend. I think spring is in the air! Oh and look-out for the guest post tomorrow. Should be LOTS OF FUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment