Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine’s Day Run-Down

Valentine’s Day is one of my favorite holidays. I like the idea of celebrating love and when I was single I liked the idea of celebrating my independence.

In a few months, I will have a permanent Valentine, something I very much look forward to. Not for the presents or the dinners, but for the ability to celebrate our relationship as it grows and changes.

Now, back to presents.

Here’s my lovely Jcrew Valentine’s jacket.

And here’s what the husband-to-be was gifted with this morning. Fun stuff, huh?


My parents were sweet enough to send us a gift certificate to Moe's which we will surely enjoy on our weekly Sunday lunch trips!

Hope all you readers have a fabulous Valentine’s Day and I wish you all love, happiness and most of all the ability to enjoy yourself and your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment