Monday, February 5, 2007

Preppy Wedding Wrap Continued

Sorry for the lack of information on that last post. Somehow in posting quickly on Friday information was deleted when I posted on blogger.

I had a couple other suggestions on where to find a great preppy wrap, so here they are:

The refined silk cashmere J Crew wrap. I have it in black and LOVE it. Soft, supple and thin, definitely appropriate for a spring/summer/fall wedding. While, it doesn’t come in blue, they do have a precious pink and a great ivory color.

Lord and Taylor have a Kenneth Cole oversized pashmina in a baby blue. Looks like something you could wear for the wedding then curl up on the limo ride home.

Things are a bit crazy lately, traveling for work and getting ready for the wedding are taking over. I had a weekend full of shopping (still looking for that rehearsal dinner dress) and we went to a really fun superbowl party with a new group of girls who I met through a book club. All in all, a great weekend.

I promise a more substantial post tomorrow full of, pics of my bridal tea invitations and some great suggestions on holding a bridesmaid's luncheon!

No comments:

Post a Comment