Monday, February 19, 2007

The Preppy Bachelorette Party

Just wanted to let everyone know the Shower/Bachelorette weekend went great and yes, I am still alive, although I had a hard time getting off the couch bed on Sunday (but I did get to watch the entire second season of Sex and the City).

I don’t have pictures back yet from the shower, but I do have some bachelorette pictures. First, I know I blogged about our preppy attire for the night, so here are our wedding role polos.


As for other preppy details, check out the argyle cake that matched the Caspari grossgrain plates and napkins that were used. (I can’t find a picture of the Caspari napkins on-line, but they perfectly matched the cake!)

I got lots of cute lingerie and my friends really nailed the polka dot theme within my lingerie. I also got some awesome hanky panky items, which I LOVE.

Here’s a picture of my super preppy bridesmaids and friends (all decked out in their polos and argyle) who were in attendance and followed me out for a night of FUN.





LOTS OF FUN. I’m so lucky to have such great friends who traveled from near and far to celebrate one of my last night’s of singleness. And boy did we celebrate…four bars…stretched expedition limo…pregnant Paige dancing in a boy sandwich. Again, I cannot reiterate that we did have LOTS OF FUN. Maybe some pictures will fully express that sentiment.










Oh yes that is Polynesian sauce from some late night chick fil a munching in the limo. Erin just had to take a pose by it.

And the piece de resistance .


Yes, that was tequila. And yes it is very painful for me to look at this picture!


Big thanks to Alison, Erin, Paige, Jess, Ree, Megan, Julie, Nicole, Mrs. Hunt, Lantzie, Lau, Rachel, the preppy lil sis, and Kelly for such a great time!


I’ll try and post shower details tomorrow, if I can get my hands on some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment