Thursday, April 12, 2007

Jenny Yoo & The Perfectly Preppy Wedding Dress

I don't normally blog about wedding dresses, mostly because I think picking a dress is completely personal. Some girls obsess over the dress as one of the instrumental parts of the wedding, and some, like me, get their dress for 75 dollars on ebay.


I just want to point any of you brides to be look for a dress in the direction of Jenny Yoo. Her stuff is oh so preppy chic and under the 1000 dollar mark. She is designing a new line she calls wedding alternatives. Basically they are just dressed down bridal gowns. I think they are perfect for that spring garden wedding, or the perfect beach wedding, or for the girl who does NOT want to wear a 10 lb dress on her wedding day (TRUST ME, it gets old really fast).

Anywho take a look this Thursday, I think you'll like what you see.



No comments:

Post a Comment