Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Martha does it again!

Thanks to everyone for there birthday well wishes. Yesterday was really great until I got into a little mishap involving my Volvo and a pole in the parking garage and let’s just say the pole won.

The husband tried to make it up to me though with a great chocolate cake (featuring my new last name) and a nice bottle of Ralph Lauren Romance, my favorite spring perfume.

I also have a cute shower/RD/wedding favor idea from Martha’s new spring Weddings issue (you HAVE to check out her new site, it is much more user friendly). Why not use some great childhood pictures of you and your husband-to-be as wrapping for a yummy take home chocolate bar treat. Here’s a look at Martha’s finished product.

Tonight I start a photography class at the local arts center. I am excited about the chance to take on a new project non-wedding related. Hopefully it will provide me with lots of tricks and tips for photography featured on the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment