Monday, April 9, 2007

Preppy Candy Tubes

I am LOVING Karen Smallbone’s website and blog. She makes the most prepptastic wedding labels and accompanying favors. Take a look at this candy tube. You can even fill it with color coordinating Jelly Bellys.

Her blog is also a great resource for other preppy wedding vendors. Spend some time his Monday morning on her site, you will certainly be inspired.

In other news, it is my 27th birthday. My husband told me last week that I am no longer in my mid-twenties, I have officially graduated to my late twenties. Of course, his birthday is in two weeks, so he also likes reminding me that in those two weeks he is with an “older woman.”

For me, this birthday is not as hard as my 26th. Don’t really know why, but that one was a lot harder to manage.

We are going to Flemings tonight for a good steak dinner, should be lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment