Monday, April 23, 2007

Preppy Gifts Galore

Happy Monday everyone! Hope that everyone had fabulous (and productive) weekends. I managed to attend a vigil on Friday night in my hometown, see a movie, go to an engagement party, do a parent's dinner for the husband's birthday and clean my house.

Our bed is in, we are just waiting for the matress now. I am so excited about it finally coming together (and the fact that the hubby and I no longer have to sleep on a full).

On this Monday, I thought I would lead you over to one of my new favorite sites - CCC Gifts. The owner, Diane is a fellow Virginian and her stuff is perfect for all those brides-to-be.

Here are some of my favorites:






And I'm loving this memory board for after wedding mementos:

AND .... for all you preppy wedding readers, Diane is offering 10 percent off! Just enter preppywedding10 to get the discount.

Last, but not least, on this Monday morning, your preppy MRS. is drinking the new Diet Coke *PLUS. That's right, now you can have vitamins with your morning pick me up. And to be honest, it doesn't taste that much different. SOLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment