Tuesday, April 3, 2007

What Comes Next?

Lots of you wondered what would happen AFTER the perfectly preppy wedding? I mean goal achieved, right?

Well after lots of thought, I am going to continue to blog as The Preppy Wedding and I am going to continue to talk about weddings!! I mean, this girl loves a preppy wedding find more than anyone, so I’ll continue to blog about the latest trends and the best finds online.

However, as a newly MARRIED preppster, I will also blog about all things newlywed. From easy recipes to my love of soup tureens, secrets will be shared. Oh and don’t forget pictures of LuLu and Dempsey. Puleease. You know you have not seen enough of my super cute dogs.

All in all, I hope you follow me on the journey of what comes next.

And I hope that you enjoy it …

No comments:

Post a Comment