Friday, April 13, 2007

Three Things

The lovely Debbie tagged me yesterday, so here goes.

Three Things That Scare Me:
1. Winding up on the Glamour Don’t List
2. Losing my wedding ring
3. That the whole cutting bangs idea is going to backfire on me

Three People Who Make Me Laugh:
1. The husband
2. Borat. It’s the pee in your pants kind of laugh
3. LuLu in her pumpkin costume (I know she isn’t human, but it is too funny)

Three Things I Love:
1. Hamburger Helper
2. Vera Wang Mattresses (seriously go buy one today if you can afford it)
3. My Family

Three Things I Hate:
1. Poles that hide in the parking lot, waiting to sneak up on you on your birthday
2. Close-mindedness
3. Acid wash anything

Three Things On My Desk:
1. Company’s Annual Report
2. Trust Pink Pearl Eraser
3. Razr cell phone charging

Three Things I’m Doing Right Now:
1. Trying to schedule hair appointment to cut bangs (see Things That Scare Me)
2. E-mailing insurance agent to get quote, since parents are finally kicking me off their policy (see poles under Things I Hate)
3. Calendar out, trying to juggle weekend plans

Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. Watch entire season of the Office. Funniest show that I always miss watching.
2. Feel like my home is completely organized.
3. Babies. But, not anytime soon. Do not want to make the husband go bald.

Three Things I Can Do:
1. Bake. I am getting really good at it.
2. Foolishly make list of things I would buy from J Crew if I had the means.
3. Wear Jeans to work today. Seriously, it feels like the largest luxury.

Three Things You Should Listen To:
1. Anything Patti Griffin
2. Your Birthday Fortune
3. Your mom

Three Things I’d Like To Learn:
1. How to be a better photographer (hey, I am working on it)
2. How to be a better listener
3. To balance my checkbook

Three Favorite Foods:
1. Chicken Pot Pie
2. Mashed Potatoes
3. Hamburgers (with ketchup, mustard and pickes)

Three Shows I Watched As A Kid:
1. Kids Incorporated (K, I, D, S) Fergie was sure cute, before she was so GLAMOROUS
2. Solid Gold (I aspired to be one of the dancers)
3. Party of Five (OK, so I wasn’t a kid, but it was my favorite teen angst show)

Three Things I Regret:
1. Not studying abroad in college (mainly because I didn’t want to miss out on the parties … how dumb)
2. Running into that damn pole
3. Sucking my thumb until I was 13. Result: Braces in my senior portraits.

I tag Sevent Spot Sarah, Miss. Magnolia, and Sarah from In the Life of Five Year Olds. Can't wait to hear your responses.

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend. We have a good bye party for our super fun couple friends, who will surely be missed and I have a wedding shower to attend on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment