Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Preppy Wedding Pictures

Just wanted to share some fun wedding pics we received yesterday. We LOVE all the pictures and if you are in the Richmond metro area, you have to use Worthington Photography. All along, I knew I wanted photojournalistic style coverage and I just adore all the candid shots.

Here are a few of my favorites, tomorrow I will post some detail shots that capture some of the things I have talking about these last few months!

Mom and I (and Aunt Ruth in the background)


Funny moment. I think I was trying to convince my sister to let me blot on her hand. I don't think she was OK with that !!






This will give you an idea of how the color scheme worked. Very Southern Chic if I do say so myself.



The boys loved us for choosing suits. I think they look great!



Cheers!


One of my favorite shots.




TIME TO PARTY. I just love all these shots, we really wanted to reception to be a celebration and as these pictures show, we were VERY successful.











No comments:

Post a Comment